Research Assistant on the Ford Foundation-funded Cooperation Project at the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard studying the educational materials industry, March 2009 – December 2009.
Industrial Case Studies at cyber.law.harvard.edu
Details of Work
- Performed market research on the textbook industry using business databases and market reports
- Conducted phone interviews with industry experts in open educational resources (OER)
- Mapped educational materials industry according to positions on copyright and business practices
- Co-authored an essay on US public policy regarding OER, and contributed a research summary to the Cooperation Project’s annual report to the Ford Foundation
- Documented all research on a public wiki