Founding Trustee of The Awesome Foundation, started in July 2009 in Boston.
Details of Work
- Responded (1 of 10) to Tim Hwang’s initial call for trustees
- Designed Awesome Foundation drop cards
- Represented Awesome Foundation at many events and in local media
- Pushed for expansion of the Boston chapter in October 2011 to double the number of trustees and try offering two $1000 grants per monthOngoing
- Participate in monthly deliberation meetings to choose grant winners
- Contribute $100 to a $1000 grant given by our chapter each month
- Help orient new chapters and trustees
- Baker, B. 2011 (Oct 10). Tiny grants keep ‘awesome’ ideas coming. Boston Globe.
- ‘Wired In.’ 2010 (Aug 20). MassHighTech.
- Tim Hwang & Erhardt Graeff of The Awesome Foundation sits down with WebProNews @SXSW. 2010 (Mar 12). WebProNews.